At Royal Roads University, we’re proud to have students from around the world choose us to help them continue on their path to higher learning. We see the value that global connections can bring to your educational experience, and we’re proud to offer you a relevant and practical education you can use here in Canada and in your own country.
How is RRU Different?
We offer a relevant and practical education to give you the tools, training, and understanding required to be successful in the global marketplace. In addition to our full-time on-campus programs, our Blended Learning model, online studies combined with intensive, on-campus residencies, is led by instructors with real-world experience and features course materials created with the input of industry professionals. But one of our biggest differences is our ability to bring likeminded professionals together so we can create a complex and effective learning experience.
At RRU, you can experience:
- On-campus and online cohort based programs
- Customized training for the global workplace
- International student educational and cultural support
- Collaborative international research projects
- Programs delivered in a variety of locations around the globe
- ESL and academic pathways that meet the learning needs of students, delivered through our International Study Centre
- Programs delivered in Canada with opportunities to gain international experience during residencies abroad.
We want to help you uncover the learning path that lets you achieve the goals in your life.