Are you an international undergraduate student interested in studying abroad for one or two semesters?
If we do not have a bilateral student exchange agreement with your home institution, you have the option of applying to Royal Roads University as a fee-paying, visiting student. Spend a semester or two on beautiful Vancouver Island and experience our applied and relevant programs at a breathtaking location.
What courses can I take?
Choose 3rd and 4th year level courses from one of the following program streams:
- Bachelor of Arts in Global Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Arts in International Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Professional Communication
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a focus in Business and Sustainability
- Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Justice Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences
- You meet the program-specific English language and academic requirements
- You are in good academic standing
- You are enrolled in a bachelor degree program at a recognized institution
How much does it cost*?
- Application fee: $123.81
- Per 3 credit courses: $2,179
- Standard ancillary fees (Student Services, Learning Support, Student Association, public transit/ UPASS): approx. $286.47 for 4 months
*All fees subject to change
Visiting Student Award
Financial help may be available through our Visiting Student Award, which aims at reducing international tuition rates to near domestic rates.
Ready to apply?
Contact us for the application form!