Studying Here

International Student Services

We understand that your decision to come to another country for your education might be stressful and challenging, so to help you get as much as possible from your eductation at Royal Roads University, we have created an International Student Services team to provide you with support if you need it.

Our International Student Services team can help you with advice and assistance for your visa and study/work permits, employment questions, Social Insurance Numbers (SIN) and income tax filing help, as well as provide you with answers about your health insurance, new student orientation, and accommodation needs. 
Please contact an Advisor if you have any questions about or during your stay at RRU. You can reach us at 250.391.2600 ext 4580 or email us.

Additional areas that we can help you with:

  • Academic Environment
  • Housing and Homestay
  • Living in Victoria, BC
  • The Writing Centre
  • Health Insurance and Wellness
  • Our Online Learning Platform
  • Working in Canada